The Atlas physical therapist team in Northeast FL provides treatment for back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, chronic pain, and much more
Best Physical Therapist In Northeast FL: Atlas Physical Therapy
Whether you’ve been prescribed physical therapy by a doctor or are seeking out care on your own, Atlas provides physical therapy in Jacksonville that meets your specific needs.
Why Physical Therapy?
Finding physical therapy treatment in Jacksonville has many benefits. Physical therapy can help with:
- Learning the cause of your pain and the means by which you can manage, improve, or eliminate it.
- Fast diagnosis of and treatments for acute sports-related injuries like sprains, strains, and swelling.
- Identifying underlying factors contributing to chronic pain that impacts your work, daily life, or ability to exercise or play sports.
- Educating you on means by which you can restore, maintain, and improve your overall function through strength, mobility, and lifestyle changes.
- Maintaining physical wellness while recovering from surgery, injury, or other medical conditions.
What we treat
Atlas physical therapists can help with a wide range of conditions and injuries, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hand pain
- Elbow pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Chronic pain
- Muscle weakness
- Balance problems
- And much more
Schedule a Consultation
If you’re ready to receive the best physical therapy care in Jacksonville, schedule a consultation with our team today.
What to Expect at Atlas
When you choose Atlas as your physical therapy provider in Jacksonville, our team will first evaluate your symptoms and goals for treatment. This will help us determine if we best fit your needs.
Because integrity is at the core of our philosophy, we will always ensure you get the best care – even if that means a referral to another provider.
Then, we’ll work with you to develop a physical therapy care plan to address your goals and improve your quality of life. We track your progress to make sure you’re hitting your goals and can get back to living the life you want sooner.